The Ipsos Reid study (for Randstad) from June 2012 is SO important. 500 female executives were surveyed. Here are some of the findings:
- 77% said there was a moderate or large divide between the money a man gets in a leadership role and what a woman gets in the same position.
- 72% said there was a moderate to large divide in opportunities for men and women to be promted.
- 70% said men are much more likely than women to be given the opportunity to make important decisions.
- 69% said men are still frequently assigned the best jobs, tasks and projects.
- 83% said men are given somewhat more travel opportunities than women.
So much for the idea that there is no glass ceiling!