As a Gender Equity Advisor, Maureen conducts gender audits, fact findings and strategy sessions about how to hire, retain and advance women so they can reach their potential. Her expertise is in removing institutional and systemic barriers that hold women (and men) back and creating respectful and engaging cultures.
Maureen Fitzgerald speaks to varied audiences across North America and overseas. Her most popular topics are as follows (but she loves tailoring her talks). Contact Maureen directly to discuss your requirements.
- Lean Out, Not In – How to Shatter the Glass Ceiling Once and for All.
- What Women (Really) – The Things She wants to tell You but is too Afraid
- Wake up Sleeping Beauty – How to Raise Resilient Girls in a Man’s World.
- Occupy Women – How to Dismantle our Patriarchy in Three Easy Steps.
- Motherhood is Madness – How to Truly Empower and Free Mothers.
You can find her at www.MaureenFitzgerald.com
Previous Speaking Engagements
- Lawyer’s Assistance Program (Utah)
- Chartered Accountants of BC
- Conference Board of Canada
- Canadian Bar Association – Women’s Forum
- HRMA (Chartered Professionals in Human Resources)
- UBC Faculty of Dentistry
- University of Alberta Alumni Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- University Women’s Club
- Minerva Foundation
- C2D2 (Canadian Conference on Dialogue and Deliberation)
- Canadian Union of Public Employees
- Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
- Canadian Bar Association – ADR Section
- University of British Columbia – Alumni Association
- Association of Chartered Management Accounts (CMA)
- Vancouver Community College
- Justice Institute
- Professional Women’s Network (PWN)
- Burnaby Business Women
- CBC – Almanac
- CBC- Fanny Kiefer
- BC Conference of Parent Advisory Committees
- Watson Geopel
- International Development Week
- Roundhouse Radio
- Restorative Justice Conference
- HRPAO (Human Resources Association of Ontario)
- Every Woman in the World Conference
- Soropotomists International
- Early Childhood Educators
- Association of Chinese Canadians
- Kiwanis Club
- Successful Contracting and Consulting
- Borden Ladner Gervais