I have read so many marketing books, including the recent book: Contagious.
I know how important a title can be so here is my own “acid test” to determine if a book will sell based on its title.
Feel free to share it around. Its been very helpful to me recently!
- Does it trigger an emotion (e.g. fear, anger, sadness?)?
- Does it trigger a memory?
- Does it evoke surprise or curiosity?
- Does it make sense at a gut level something that is secret?
- Will it provoke conversation?
- Does it make sense (fit within your current framework of knowing?)
- Is it easy to remember?
- Is it easy to repeat?
- Do you think it could help you personally?
- Will you want to immediately tell a friend about it?
- The bottom line is this: Will you likely buy it?
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][If you copy this please place this on your copy: Copyright: www.MaureenFitzgerald.com Author and Thought Leader][/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!